Search

Google

Friday, April 3, 2015

What a waste of time and resources!

You gotta love government bureaucracy (she said sarcastically!)  I was awarded Social Security disability in October, 2012.  Recently the government decided to review my award.  Recently I received a notice from SS that I should call them because they needed more information from me, so what do I do?  I called them and was told that they had made an appointment for me to see their doctor.

So this morning I get up, get ready and head off to Concord, unsure as to what to expect.  After all, the letter said the appointment would take between one and three hours.  So I pull in the parking lot, and the sign on the door said this is a Chriopractic practice.  Not surprisingly, there is a lawyers office in the same location.  It seems like dejavu, remembering OmniHealth a few years back.  So I walk into the office and there is this child sitting at the front desk.  I look around to make sure I didn't go in the wrong door.  I said to the girl, "I have an appointment?"  She replied, "He is with a patient right now."  Okay, whatever, I thought to myself.  So this is a chiropractors office and the  only other people in sight are his kids??????  Give me a break already!  What a waste of time this was!  I was out of their in 15 minutes.  This guy (not even a medical doctor) looked at my meds, took my bp and weight and asked a few questions about my medical history.  He pretended to listen to me breathe, and didn't even know where to hold the stethescope.  :-p

Stay tuned ...  I expect I will be getting a notice in the mail saying that I need to schedule 24 chiropractor appointments asap.



No comments: